PRIVACY STATEMENT PHOTO GROTTO
We may process your personal data for the benefit of our services. We respect your privacy and we ensure that the personal data are handled confidentially. Personal data are processed in accordance with the statutory provisions as prescribed by the Personal Data Protection Act and, with effect from 25 May 2018, the General Data Protection Regulation. In this privacy statement we will provide further information on the processing of personal data by Photo Grotto.
This privacy statement applies to the collection and processing of personal data by or on behalf of Photo Grotto and only concerns the use of personal data of visitors to the website (‘hereinafter ‘Visitors’ or ‘you’).
This privacy statement provides information about the processing of personal data by or on behalf of Photo Grotto. Photo Grotto is controlled by Photo Grotto B.V. that is listed at the Chamber of Commerce under number 64571165. Photo Grotto B.V. can be reached at the email address email@example.com.
The Visitor is not obliged to provide personal data. However, to ensure an appropriate level of services, the provision of specific personal data is a prerequisite.
What personal data do we process?
Photo Grotto may process your personal data when you make use of our services, or if you visit our website. Personal data we use include:
- Information that you provide to us: When you register to our website we process data that we have obtained directly from you, including:
- Contact and account information, including your name and email address.
- Information we process automatically: By visiting the website or by using our service we collect information about how you use our service. In addition, we collect data about your device on which you use our service. This data includes:
- Device and software properties (such as type and configuration), app and website data, including IP address, traffic and location data and URL information, browser data and standard data from the web log. Consult the ‘Cookies’ section for more information.
What will your personal data be processed for?
Photo Grotto uses your personal data primarily to ensure the website performs efficiently and effectively. More specifically we use your data for the following purposes:
- To be able to offer our service: creating an account, communication with us and with our partners.
- To improve our service and to identify individual preferences and general trends: we can use personal data to analyze how our services are being used and which (technical) trends can be observed, in order to further develop our services.
- For marketing purposes: Photo Grotto can use personal data to make personalized offers or to keep you informed about our services via a newsletter. [mailpoet_manage text="You can unsubscribe at any time from this."]
Furthermore, your information may be used for the application and implementation of legal obligations, as determined in good faith by Photo Grotto.
Like most other websites, Photo Grotto may gather information by using cookies. Cookies are small bits of information (files) that are left behind on a computer or device with which your activities can be followed within our website. This includes but not limited to:
- The IP-address of the user;
- Date and time of the visit;
- The URL of the referring site (the site form which the visitor originated);
- The pages visited on our website;
- Information about the used browser (type and version, operating system, etc.)
- Other technical data information that may be required for service improvement
Cookies can be disabled in the web browser’s settings. However, some functionality of our Website may be impaired if you decline to accept cookies.
Sharing and transfer of data
We will only share your personal data with others in accordance with European and Dutch laws and regulations and in accordance with this privacy statement.
Photo Grotto may, without the specific permission of a visitor of the website, provide his or her data because of legal obligations and/or following requests from authorities.
Photo Grotto takes reasonable technical and organizational measures to secure your personal data from unauthorized access, improper use or disclosure, unauthorized modification, unlawful destruction or accidental loss. However, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will never be able to overcome those measures or use your personally identifiable information for improper purposes. If you feel that your data is not properly protected or there is evidence of abuse, or if you want more information about the security of your personal data, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not retain your data for longer than necessary, in accordance with the indicated purposes in section 4 and the applicable legislation. When you created an account with us, we will keep your personal data for a reasonable period after the termination of the account, and in any event no longer than two years after the account has been terminated, unless it is necessary to retain them for a longer period in order to comply with a statutory retention obligation.
Rights of users
You have the right to access, update, correct and erase your personal data at all times. You may file a written objection to the use of specific data by Photo Grotto or file a written request to us at email@example.com for the inspection, correction and/or removal of personal and other data. Any corrections stated by you will be processed following a written request to that effect.
Complaints about the use of personal data may be addressed to Photo Grotto or the Dutch Data Protection Authority.