|12 months||eighteen months||two years||three years|
|*Updated January 2018|
- Fully-accomplished UCPB YES application for the loan kind for sale in all UCPB Branches or right here
- Photocopy of two (2) government-issued IDs
- Copy of latest 2 months bank card statement that is billing
- Copy of latest household bill of residence
- For employed candidates:
- Photocopy of business ID
- Latest payslips for starters month
- Latest ITR type 2316
- For self-employed candidates:
- A couple of years latest audited economic statements and ITR
- Company enrollment papers and permits
- Copy of bank checking account declaration during the last a few months
Fast Hyper Links
Note: Rates are susceptible to alter
|Product Title||NAVPU||YTD Return|
At the time of Apr 13, 2020, 04:03:00 PM
To find out more, please contact
UCPB Trust Banking Group:
(02) 8811-9520, 8811-9515, or 8811-9541
Grace Period on UCPB LoanEasy re Payments Extended until 30, 2020 april
Please be encouraged that the repayment dates of UCPB LoanEasy customers are extended for 1 month to aid relieve their burden through the enhanced quarantine duration. Just click here to get more details. Study more.
Reduced Banking Hours for Branches Running During the Improved Quarantine Period
At the time of 13, 2020 april
The following branches during this period are on shortened banking hours from 9:00 am to 2:00 pm, except for those indicated in light of the enhanced quarantine period in Luzon and other areas. Follow this link when it comes to set of branches
For the guidance and information. Find out more.
Nose and mouth mask requirement in bank premises
Your security is essential to us.
Please be encouraged that all consumers and branch workers may be necessary to wear nose and mouth mask before entering bank premises.
This policy will require impact Tuesday that is starting 24, 2020.
Many thanks for the understanding and cooperation. Study more.
Build up are insured by PDIC up to P500,000 per depositor.
UCPB IS A FATCA-REGISTERED PARTICIPATING INTERNATIONAL STANDARD BANK.
UCPB is controlled by the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas. For inquiries or complaints, you may contact UCPB’s Customer Relations Center at (02) 8811-9111 or the BSP Financial customer Protection Department at (02) 8708-7087.
The UCPB internet site and its own applications are most readily useful seen Mozilla that is using Firefox or maybe more, Safari or Bing Chrome with 1280 x 800 quality.